The Martial Arts Program exists to develop and strengthen groups of young people in self-discipline, self defense and defense of others, conflict resolution and physical fitness. Your child will learn various strategies to achieve these goals, based on Biblical principals. Training will include the following:
- Evading, blocking, and breaking out of attacks
- Taking a hit, falling, and regaining control
- Communicating in an attempt to achieve peace
- Having FUN while learning discipline
Our martial arts training style for our colored belts includes Muay Thai Kick-Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
WHY WE DO IT
The Martial Arts Program seeks to fulfill its purpose because, we we can all agree, this world needs a generation of young people who can boldly stand up for what is right and lift up those around them to do the same.
ABOUT MR. MICHAEL
- 4th DEGREE BLACK BELT in a blend of Korean Tae-kwon-do, Aikido, and Jiu-Jitsu
- Has >25 years of martial arts teaching experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies & Christian Leadership, and
- Master’s Degree in Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary
- Completed and won in Houston’s first 2005 Renegades Extreme Fighting competition
- 4-5 year old classes are every TUESDAY, 4 times monthly
- K-6th grade classes are every WEDNESDAY, 4 times monthly
- $35 per child
- Due by the 1st TUESDAY of each month
- There is a $5 Late Fee for late payment, and dismissal from class for non-payment
- Cash or Check, checks payable to MICHAEL DELEHANTY
- Please feel free to contact me in the office or via email: email@example.com
In order to keep small class sizes, LIMITED SPACE is available. Contact MELLISSA DELEHANTY to check availability or join waiting list.