Note: All bottles MUST come to daycare mixed and ready to use! We will refrigerate & heat according to parent instructions. The care givers will not prepare or mix powder or concentrated formula. This must be mixed by the parents PRIOR to coming to daycare!
A Place to Grow will supply the following:
- An individual crib with a waterproof mattress covered by a clean crib sheet for each infant. (Ages birth until 18 months)
- A highchair for babies that no longer require being held for feeding.
- Bibs, blankets, and burp cloths.
- A schedule each day of what kind of day your baby has had. We call it our “Tattle Sheet”.
- A loving, mature staff member.
Parents must supply the following:
- Disposable diapers – NO cloth allowed.
- Wipes (container tagged with name).
- Infant formula (or breast milk) and a diet that is approved by the parent in writing. We must also have feeding instructions, dated and signed by the parent, and updated as changes are made.
- Bottles and containers (tagged with name), and ready to be used. We do not ever mix.
- Extra clothing left in diaper bag (tagged with name).
- Teething rings (tagged with name).